Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SAM of Training Position

Wonderful labs employees,

 

I’ve been offered a job as a research assistant that I have decided to take.  The position will be crucial for my future career goals and it is an opportunity I couldn’t pass up.  I have loved working for the labs and getting to know every one of you.  I will still be around using the labs, so I’ll be seeing you often, I’m sure.  You are all wonderful employees, and it has made this job a pleasure and (also very difficult for me to make this decision). 

 

This also means that there will be an opening for the SAM of Training position effective immediately.  You will find the application on the jobs tab and it will be available through next Wednesday, September 27.  Interviews will be held on October 4-5, and the start date will be October 11.  We would encourage all interested employees who meet the jobs qualifications to apply.  Please see the job description under the jobs tab.  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or give me a call (217-299-0537).  All applicants must be willing to make a two-semester commitment to the position to be considered.

 

I’ll miss working closely with you all and wish you the best.

 

Jesse

 

 

 

 

Jesse Keyser

Assistant Manager of Training

Open Access Computer Labs

269 McDonald Building - 801.422.3074