Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring/Summer Schedule

All,

 

I am finalizing the Spring and Summer schedules right now. I am basing everything off of the availability I asked you to submit (number of hours for each semester) as well as the poll that I put up about a week ago. We will be contacting those people who wished to stay in the labs within the next couple of days to let them know what will be happening. Like last year, we will be allowing each person to pick up hours and choose their own schedule. More details about this will follow.

 

If you haven’t submitted your availability or answered the poll question incorrectly, Tuesday will be the final day to make changes. If you do make changes, you need to email me so I know. After that, we begin to let people know about shifts etc. This is for both SPRING and SUMMER (though we are more flexible to changes in plans for Summer at this point). Please double check to make sure your information is correct on the website.

 

Let me know if you have any questions.

 

Kyle Evans

Assistant Manager - Personnel

Open Access Technologies

(801) 422-7898

oat-personnel@byu.edu